An ALL Year Round Dog School Program during the day!
This is NOT a doggie daycare program! While it is a day time, drop off program which has hours similar to dog daycare, those are the only similarities! Think about a drop off program for your dog with less group dog play, but more structure and work on manners, training, games and enrichment!
All of our school options are programs that provide a fun-filled and well-rounded day of:
- mental enrichment
- formal training
- play time
- rest time
- and real-world experiences
*Enrollment in Dog Day School is open to most dogs, and is a great fit for dogs of any age. We find many dogs that did not fit well or were overwhelmed in a traditional dog daycare setting love the structure and mental enrichment of our programs. HOWEVER, our Dog School program is not meant for dogs with behavioral issues or aggression toward other dogs. Dogs must be able to be in a group setting (not necessarily interacting) and be friendly toward all humans.
Due to the size of our facility and the nature of how we work with the dogs, we are only able to provide tours by appointment. Thank you for your understanding. Dog School size is limited! We work with the dogs individually, and have approximately a 5-6:1 dog:staff ratio!
All dogs are enrolled in Dog School by semester, but once they are in School - their programs may differ due to age, skill, interests and learning style.
Our program runs by 12 week semesters and entrance into Dog School reserves your space on the days/times you enroll for.
- 2 days per week - Monday and Wednesday
- 2 days per week - Tuesday and Thursday
- 4 days per week - Monday through Thursday
We don't offer daily rates. We want you and your dog to benefit from the consistency we know your dog needs. Once you have registered for your Dog School semester - that spot is reserved for YOU on your set days for the entire semester. No more having to remember to schedule the dog - think about it as similar to child care. Set it up once and forget it - EASY!
- Puppy Prep 1
- Puppy Prep 2
- Adolescent Pup 1
- Adolescent Pup 2
- Adolescent Pup 3
- Primary School
- more grades soon to come!
SPACE IS LIMITED!!
Dog School tuition includes:
- Classroom and real world training
- One 6 week in person group class
- Online and on-demand basic obedience course
- Age and skill appropriate curriculum
- Two 30-minute 1:1 parent-teacher conferences per semester to review progress and answer questions. Discuss any issues or concerns in this private session and get the answers and support you need. (Only available for 4 day per week attendees.)
- Access to our private FB page. (Get support, tips and tricks from our expert trainers and connect with other Dog School parents!)
- Access to weekly live Ask the Trainer group Zoom sessions
- One nail trim
- Free puppy play for puppies until 7 months of age
- Weekly report cards
Puppy Prep Programs
For puppies 10 weeks to 12 months
Puppies have special needs, so they need a special program. Our Puppy Prep School is designed and run by Certified Professional Dog Trainers (CPDT) to specifically meet all the needs of your puppy. Because our puppies are all different and have all different needs at various socialization periods, each puppy must have their own customized program to meet these needs. We’ve got you!
As trainers, we know it can be overwhelming to properly socialize your puppy, work on grooming and handling, obedience, house training, real world situations and more! Our programs cover that and more!
For dogs 12-24 months
Just like puppies, adolescents have special needs, so they need a special program too! Our Adolescent Pup is designed and run by Certified Professional Dog Trainers (CPDT) to specifically meet all the needs of your adolescent dog. Adolescence is often when we see those adorable puppies growing up to test your nerves! They start to push boundaries, "forget" what they've previously mastered, require more physical and mental exercise needs and explore their world - forgetting that you exist! This program helps you stay consistent and meet all those special needs your pup has at this age. We’ve got you!
For new clients to enter our programs:
$60 Initial Evaluation-
- includes 1/2 day of Dog School (either from 9-12 or 1-4pm) Must be scheduled in advance.
- we'll help you figure out the right program for your pup!